Views:18 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-07-03 Origin:Site
Recently, the China Quality Certification Center stated that the compulsory certification of lighting appliances (10 lighting equipment) is based on the standard GB/T 17743-2017 "Limitations and Measurement Methods for Radio Disturbance Characteristics of Electrical Lighting and Similar Equipment" (hereinafter referred to as "the new standard" "), has been released on December 29, 2017, will be implemented from July 1, 2018, instead of GB/T17743-2007 (hereinafter referred to as "old standard").
In order to ensure the effective implementation of the compulsory product certification system, the China Quality Certification Center (CQC) is based on the Technical Resolution of the TC 05 Lighting Electrical Technology Expert Group on the Implementation Requirements of the GB/T17743-2017 Standard (TC05-2018- 04), the relevant requirements for implementing the new version of the standard are as follows:
1. The standard GB/T 17743-2017 replaces the standard GB/T 17743-2007 from the date of implementation;
Second, the standard GB/T 17743-2017 and GB/T 17743-2007 specific differences see the annex, the use of natural transition in the implementation of mandatory product certification process to convert the relevant certificates. From the date of this announcement, when the following conditions are met:
(1) A new application requiring full project testing; or
(2) Applications for changes involving the detection of differential items;
Electromagnetic compatibility testing shall be carried out in accordance with GB/T 17743-2017 and a certificate of certification shall be issued.
3. For applications that use existing certification results to expand, the certification client may voluntarily choose to renew the certification according to the old standard (GB/T 17743-2007) or issue the test according to the new standard (GB/T 17743-2017). Certificate of certification.
4. The follow-up inspection after the certificate is implemented according to the standard version listed in the valid CCC certificate.
5. The requirements for the implementation of the compulsory certification of the lighting appliances (10 lighting equipment) to implement the new edition of the standard in this announcement do not exempt the relevant products from complying with the relevant provisions of the Standardization Law of the People's Republic of China.
6. All relevant designated laboratories shall report to the Certification and Supervision Department of the National Certification and Accreditation Administration and our center as soon as possible the status of the new standard testing capability, and shall promptly report the status of the certification and approval of the new standard laboratory qualifications.